The Ayrshire Community Trust (TACT)
The Ayrshire Community Trust manages an independent Volunteer Centre, which works in partnership with hundreds of organisations throughout Scotland. From our offices in North Ayrshire, TACT offers a wide and diverse range of exciting volunteering opportunities. TACT also works with organisations to develop best practice in volunteering standards and to make volunteering available to everyone.
There are many reasons why people get involved in volunteering. These include:
• Meeting new people and making new friends
• Gaining valuable experience to get into work or education
• Developing new skills or enhancing skills you already have
• Getting involved in your local community
• Building up your confidence
• Trying something new
• Using your spare time to do something worthwhile
• Getting out and about
• Enjoying yourself
You can be any age and from any walk of life. You don’t need any special skills for most opportunities, just a willingness to get involved.
If you are interested in volunteering , please contact TACT on 01294 443044 or email
email@example.com for more details.